Sunday 30 September 2012

In - Class Activity: Brochure Design

I had a quiet long time didn't update my blog already since we had a lot of assignment to do :( .From now i will continue my blog to sharing my works of POD.On this day , Miss Lisa given us an assignment in class which is making a brochure within 2 hours .And we need to decided our partner to do this assignment , so i cooperate with Nelson and did the brochure together because we are always the most positive partner ever xD!Am i correct Nelson ?We need to choose our theme , color , article , layour grid and some pictures, we went to the information counter and found some pictures with relate to our theme , FOOD.

 This was the first things we did, paste all the picture to create the beauty of our brochure .









And we used some material , ruler , paper , glue ,color pencil .












So, this was what our 2 hours result !!!









I learn a lot in this assignment , the most i gain was the friendship and i enjoyed with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment