Monday 27 August 2012

The Group Assignment !!

That was a day i went to Sunway Pyramid by feet and sweating all over my body.
yeahhh, these were 3 litter boys walking to the sunway pyramid too and it is walk together from the left the shortest to the right the longest, it is cute XD
(back to topic)
I was late but my TEAMMATE didn't blame me but asked me to treat a starbuck , especially Denny :P 

hey denny dont scold me please :D
Everyone gave many examples and listed down all the materiel that we need to use in our furniture and we decided to choose some materiel which secret now but it will present it after next week i think (?)
This is what we sketched and finalize the furniture ,we designed it with a aquarium's theme which is a stand lamp ( fantastic right ?!)

That was the day to say byebye when we had finished our discussion ,my TEAMMATE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment