Sunday 26 August 2012

My Self Portrait

hmm Hi .
I am Song Da which taking foundation in design and my english not very well , please don't laugh me .This is my self portrait and i imagine that i am a charater of a animation which name One Piece , a most famous cartoon on internet .My drawing skill poor too and i hope i can learn and improve it .So, this is my self portrait .
It it so ugly and funny right ?Stop laughing me!!!That day ,our lecturer gave us about one hour and a half to finish our self portrait, so i started with my friends to find out some ingredient to design my portrait .Firstly, i drew a character from one piece , it names is Monkey-D-Luffy.Although it is not me but i like to be him.He is awesome and he is my most admire person in the world .He has the spirit that never give up and i hope i will also never give up in anythings included my studies.Sometimes when he met some problem he always thought positive to solve the problem, that is his strong point!!Lets back to topic,after that we chat-ing non-stop and ran all over the whole campus and found some leaves ,wasted paper ,stone and etc.I chose some leaves which near the back gates to pretend my hair.I love red colour and i pick up some plastic which was red colour and cut it out the be my shirt.The last thing i did was cut a plastic which someone threw on the floor to be the nose of my portrait . That's all i done for my portrait .

No comments:

Post a Comment